Revitalize Your Look with a Personalized, Comprehensive Smile Makeover
A smile makeover with Dr. Timothy J. Hacker can transform more than the appearance of your smile. The treatment will incorporate several cosmetic procedures. Through various treatments, Dr. Hacker can address widespread cosmetic concerns to give you a smile that looks dramatically healthier and brighter. He will carefully plan your smile makeover at his Memphis, TN, office, and will include you in the design process to ensure your satisfaction. He will also use advanced materials to provide the most lifelike effects possible.
Are You a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover can address severe imperfections and many types of cosmetic concerns at once. You may be a candidate for a makeover if you struggle a variety of cosmetic issues, including:
- Dental stains
- Unusually shaped teeth
- Crooked, tipped, rotated, or gapped teeth
- Old fillings that are starting to show through
- Worn teeth
- Missing teeth
Before beginning your cosmetic care, Dr. Hacker may suggest vital restorative procedures. He will need to treat any current decay or gum disease. These conditions can continue to cause damage that will limit the success of your makeover.
What Is Involved in a Smile Makeover?
To choose the most appropriate treatments for you, Dr. Hacker will carefully examine your teeth, gums, and jawbone. He will also ask about your particular aesthetic goals and financial plans. By working closely with you, he can provide you with the beautiful smile you have always wanted. Depending on your treatment objectives, your makeover could include one or more treatments, such as:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers can thoroughly update your smile by concealing many types of damage, hiding minor orthodontic concerns, and even refining the shape of your teeth. We offer a fast turnaround on veneers, enabling you to receive a transformed smile within 10 days.
- LUMINEERS®: Because they are thinner than traditional veneers, LUMINEERS® require little to no preparation of your natural tooth. These restorations can perform the same functions as veneers, but they are not suitable for all patients.
- Dental bonding: Using composite resin, Dr. Hacker can cover flaws, enhance the shape of your teeth, and address minor orthodontic issues. Bonding is an affordable alternative to veneers, and it may be more appropriate if you have suffered enamel erosion.
Even if you have severe cosmetic blemishes, a smile makeover can completely rejuvenate your smile.
- Teeth whitening: Our at-home and in-office whitening treatments can lighten your smile by up to 8 shades for a dramatically brighter smile. You can also combine treatments for lasting results.
- Dental crowns: Typically used to restore structurally damaged teeth, crowns can also cover dramatic cosmetic flaws, such as severely worn or internally stained teeth. Because our crowns are made from zirconia, they will be virtually identical to your natural teeth.
Why Consider a Smile Makeover?
Even if you have severe cosmetic blemishes, a smile makeover can completely rejuvenate your smile. After treatment, your smile can appear bigger, brighter, and more youthful. You can experience a significant boost in your self-esteem. Your improved appearance and confidence can also have far-reaching benefits, impacting your professional life and personal relationships.
Enhance Your Smile and Life
A smile makeover can provide significant improvement to your smile and how you see yourself. To find out how a makeover can give you the smile you have always wanted, contact Dr. Hacker’s office today.
"We have plenty of time to listen to you and talk to you about your concerns and issues. Our patients are always treated with dignity and respect. You will always know how much a procedure will cost and how long it will take before we start. We will also do our best to help you understand what to expect. My website is a good source for information that will help guide you in making decisions concerning your treatment."Dr. Timothy J. Hacker