About Dr. Hacker
Dr. Hacker received his BS in General Science from Harding University in 1974. In 1978, he earned his dental degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. Having completed his formal education over three decades ago, Dr. Hacker has gained extensive clinical experience. Additionally, he takes continuing education classes and workshops. He wants to stay abreast of the latest dental advances to bring you the most effective and efficient care. Among other things, he has training in dental implants, bone grafting, sinus lifts, treatment for cranial facial pain, and advanced dental implant planning. Dr. Hacker has also served as a faculty member at several national dental meetings.
- Harding University, BS (1974) – General Science
- The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, DDS (1978)
With over 30 years in practice and over 10,000 dental implants placed, Dr. Timothy Hacker is an expert in the field of implant dentistry. He maintains associations with some of the most prestigious dental implant organizations in the country; Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Hacker has continually exceeded the continuing education requirements set to ensure that his patients receive the highest level of care.
- American Orthodontic Society Light Wire Course (1980-81)
- AOS Advanced Light Wire Course (1982)
- AOS Advanced Treatment Planning (1982)
- AOS Straight Wire Course (1984-85)
- AAFO Cranial Facial Pain Course (1985-86)
- Blade Implant protocols presentation – East Memphis Study Club (1987)
- Mid-South Orthodontic Study Club (1990-2001)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Medical College of Georgia – Maxicourse in Implant Dentistry (2000)
- AAID Fellow credential
- AAID Annual Meeting – “Immediate Loading” – (2001)
- Accelerated Orthodontics presentation – Mid-South Orthodontic Study Club – (2001)
- AAID Southern District Meeting (2001)
- Pikos Advanced Bone Grafting course (2002)
- AAID Annual Meeting (2002)
- AAID Southern District Meeting (2002)
- Alabama Implant Study Group – Prosthetics (2002)
- Tatum Surgical Advanced bone grafting/Sinus grafting, advanced dental implant treatment planning, advanced prosthetic solutions courses (2003)
- The University of Alabama Birmingham College of Dentistry Comprehensive Conscious Sedation Certificate (2003)
- Alabama Implant Study Group 2013: Comprehensive Patient Examination course.
- Medical Emergencies training – Dr. David Doernbach
- Pharmacology / Anesthesiology Training – Dr. Dan Becker
- Dental Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (May 2016)
- Lake Superior Implant Study Club, Duluth, Minnesota; July 27-29, 201713 Hours
- Office scanning and milling 24 hour restorations – Dr. Jim Gibney 1.5 Hours
- Overdentures: Fixed detachable and removable –Dr. Tim Hacker 1.0 Hour
- Treatment planning Fixed implant cases – Dr. Benson Clark 1.0 Hour
- Advanced surgeries with Dr. Hilt Tatum – Dr. Bernee Dunson1.5 Hours
- Block grafts – Dr. David Resnick
- Surgery and anesthesia – Dr. Joe Pedroza 1.0 Hour
- Aesthetic implant dentistry and smile design – Dr. Balwant Vekaria 1.0 Hour
- One piece or two piece abutments/Traditional or Integrity – Dr. David Resnick 1.0 Hour
- Manufacturing of implants and graft materials – Deb Spillman 1.5 Hour
- Record keeping – Lawyer’s insights. 1.0 Hour
- Case presentations – Dr. David Resnick 1.0 Hour
- AAID Annual Meeting (2003)
- AAID Southern District Meeting (2003)
- Tatum Surgical bone grafting – N.I.R.I.S.A.B. – (2004)
- AAID Annual Meeting – “Smile Makeover” – (2004)
- AAID Southern District Meeting “Platelet Rich Plasma” (2004)
- Institute for Advanced Laser Technology – (2005-2006)
- AAID Southern District Meeting – “Implant site development” (2005)
- AAID Annual Meeting – “Trends and Technology” (2006)
- AAID Southern District Meeting “Implant Innovations” (2006)
- Surgical Head and Neck Anatomy course – (2007)
- American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry – Diplomat (2007)
- Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafting – Dr. Pat Allen – (2007)
- AAID Annual Meeting – “Trends and Technology” – (2007)
- AAID Annual Meeting – (2008)
- Connective Tissue Grafting – Dr. Don Callen – (2008)
- Implant recovery – Laser innovations; Dr. Robert Miller – (2008)
- AAID Southern District Meeting – “Implant treatment planning” – (2008)
- AAID Central District Meeting – “Platelet Rich Plasma Protocols” (2008)
- Alabama Implant Study Group member
- AAID Annual Meeting – (2009)
- Evidence Based Platelet Rich Plasma Protocols (2009)
- AAID-Periodontal Microsurgery course (2009)
- Tatum Surgical Continuum – 40 Hours (2010)
- AAID Southern District meeting – 14 hours (2010)
- AAID-Botox and facial esthetic dermal fillers training
- AAID Annual Meeting-24 hours materials and techniques
- August 2012, Alabama Implant Study Group meeting – Bone grafting Techniques – 18 hours
- August 2012, Alabama Implant Study Group meeting – Speaker – Dental Implant surgical management
- October 2012, AAID Annual Meeting in Washington DC – Practical Dental Implant Solutions – 24 hours
- October 2012, AAID Annual Meeting Faculty – Vascularized Vertical Osteotomy hands on workshop.
- October 2012, AAID Annual Meeting Faculty – Alveolar Ridge development hands on workshop.
- AAID 2013 Annual Meeting Faculty: “Surgical Techniques” course.
- AAID 2013 Annual Meeting Faculty: “Sinus Lift Surgery and Complications” course.
- 2013: Alabama Implant Study Group-treatment planning and dental implant site development.
- 2013: American Academy of Implant Dentistry Course Faculty-Sinus grafting and complications.
- 2013: AAID Course Faculty-Edentulous Ridge Grafting and complications.
- 2014: Alabama Implant Study Group-Dr. Dan Becker, Ohio State University, Pharmacology in oral surgery.
- 2014: Alabama Implant Study Group-Treatment planning difficult cases.
- 2014: AAID Southern District Meeting-Dr. Dan Becker, Ohio State University, Medical Emergencies and pharmacology in oral surgery.
- 2014: AAID Southern District Meeting Course Faculty-Treatment planning, surgery, and restoring difficult cases.
- 2015: Alabama Implant Study Group – Dental Medicine with emphasis incomprehensiveconscious sedation – Dr. Patrick Louis, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine Department Chair, University of Alabama, Birmingham.
- 2015: Alabama Implant Study Group – Advanced Cardiac Life Support recertification – Birmingham, Alabama.
- July 17 & 18, 2015; American Academy of Facial EstheticsBotox and Juvederm training – 16 hours
- July 22-24, 2015; Lake Superior Study Club, “Meeting of the Minds,” faculty for advanced dental implant treatment planning – 16 hours
- June 10 & 11, 2016 – AAID Southern District Meeting: Managing Bone Deficiencies
- Dr. Ralph Roberts — Implant solutions for problem areas
- Dr. Richard Hughes — Blade Implants
- Dr. Benson Clark — Occlusion in Full-Mouth Implant Reconstruction
- Dr. Bernee Dunson — Onlay Bone Grafting through remote incisions
- Dr. James Gibney — Maxillary Bone Expansion
- Dr. Rajiv Patel — Vascularized Ridge-Split Procedure
- Dr. Balwant Vekaria — Sinus Grafting
- Dr. Theresa Gonzales — Trends in the diagnosis and management of orofacial pain.
- Dr. Robert Miller — Biologic Strategies to enhance bone grafting success.
- Dr. Touradj Ameli — Science and practice of implant dentistry
- Dr. Raul Mena — Restoring Atrophic Bone – Advanced grafting techniques and short implants.
- Dr. William Locante — When Titanium Becomes Toxic.
- Oct 27-29, 2016; AAID Annual Meeting “Excellence in Implant Dentistry”
- Faculty, Surgical Techniques including suturing. Dr. Stuart Orton-Jones.
- Management of the Anxious Patient/Sedation protocols, Dr. Richard Nagy.
- Morse taper implant designs
- Soft Tissue Mgt for health and esthetics, Mike Sonick
- Diagnosis and Treatment of lingual and inferior alveolar nerveInjuries.Richard Elias, DMD, MD
- Impact of a Comprehensive Digital Workflow on Single tooth implant therapy. Dr. Lyndon F. Cooper
- Current concepts of esthetics in dental implant treatment. Adamo E. Notarantonio, DDS
- Pharmacology facts that impact dental implant therapy. Dr. James Rutkowski
- Management of implant complications: diagnosis and treatment options. Dr. Ziv Mazor.
- Social media marketing. Dr. Ed Zuckerberg
Dr. Timothy Hacker has helped raise funding for the AAID Research Foundation by donating a watercolor painting to be auctioned at the AAID Annual meetings.
About Dr. Johnson
Dr. Johnson is from Knoxville, TN and attended UTK for his undergraduate degree, graduating Magna Cum Laude in Microbiology for his B.S. degree in 2011. He then attended dental school at the UTHSC College of Dentistry where he was involved in clubs such as Christian Medical Dental Association, Esthetics Club and American Student Dental Association. He loved Memphis so much he decided to stay, now and forever a Grizzly fan. He is a member at Downtown Church, enjoys travel, camping and music–most recently picking up banjo lessons.
Dr. Johnson will be available at later hours to help accommodate all our valued patients.
Dr. Timothy J. Hacker and Dr. Dr. Neil Johnson are located in Memphis, TN Area. They service patients from Memphis, TN, Germantown, TN, and Arlington, TN. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
Have Additional Questions? Call Now: (901) 377-3988
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment? Click Here!